Powered By Blogger

Thursday 26 May 2011

Get Tanned the Safe Way

Everyone wants to be tan this summer... here's a way you can get tan without the sun!
 
   Sun Labs Handy Tan Airbrush Tanning System is amazing. This is what I have been using to get my tan, it looks so natural and it's not orange at all. This system includes The Handy Tan Air Brush Sprayer, 8oz Ultra Dark sunless tanning solution, 8oz Exfoliate Body Gel and 8oz Tan Maintaining Lotion. This is the perfect system to keep your skin golden brown all year round! Going to tanning beds or tanning from the sun is really bad for your skin. The sun emits harmful ultraviolet (UV) radiation, which can result in skin damage ranging from freckling to cancers.
   
    I love this product and I'll never go tanning again! Now I always make sure to where suncreen to protect my skin! I love the  Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen. Stay safe and out of the sun and enjoy a nice bronze glow this year!  Check it out here: http://sunlabsonline.com/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=267

No comments:

Post a Comment