Powered By Blogger

Sunday 19 June 2011

Update

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't updated my blog in a while, I've been really busy. I wanted to update you on whats been happening lately. I'd do this on my updates page but I'm having some issues doing that so I'll just do it here. Okay so I am officially graduated from high school! I had my prom on June 9th and it was such an amazing experience! I wore a pink dress, had my hair in soft waves and my makeup was pretty neutral. I might upload some pictures if your interested.  After prom I had a couple of exams and now I'm done! I have lots of plans for summer and I'm so excited! My eighteenth birthday is coming up, not sure what I'm gonna do yet. Anyway thats pretty much it for the update, be sure to leave me a comment.

1 comment:

  1. yes some pictures!
    and congrats on graduating :) that's very exciting!

    check out my blog if you get a chance

    XOXO
    www.alexandra-clements.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete